Life up North

March 15, 2008

My New Toy

Say hello to my new toy!! My new Canon Power Shot SD870IS. I gotta say I love income tax time because tax time=tax refund. Yes, the refund will go towards bill payments and my upcoming trips this year, but how could I not treat myself to something! Ok, so I had to take a picture of my camera with my phone, but how else was I going to show you my new toy?! I'm very excited to use it, but the 2.5 hours its taking to charge the battery feels like an eternity... so I had to blog before I started posting the pics. Maybe it will ease the time. So to the blogger police, hopefully I'll be blogging a little bit more so I can do things with these pictures. But if I don't... its probably because I'm having way too much fun playing with my new toy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home