Life up North

March 10, 2008

Snow day

This past weekend we had big plans for the snow storm... we went to Buffalo!! On Friday, Rachel (Siccion) along with her bridesmaids and I went for a day trip shopping excursion south of the border. We knew there was a big storm brewing but we went anyway. Our first stop was everybody's favourite TARGET. I stocked up on everything Hannah Montana for the girl and was thisclose to coming home with a big down Hannah Montana comforter as well. I just didn't know what the other girls would say if I brought it home, so I didn't! On to Walden Galleria to stock up on Bath and Body works and of course to Cheescake Factory for some lunch. I know it was Friday during Lent but I could not help but to order the meatloaf. I'm glad that I ordered the lunch size as I barely finished that portion. Finally on to the outlets at Niagara to do some power shopping as we didn't want to get home too late due to the weather. I picked up some pj's for Benjoe and a couple of t-shirts for Euge and a Coach purse for RS' birthday. Of course I picked up a purse for myself as it was the only thing I really got for myself. And with the deal I got on the purses, it was definitely worth the drive through the snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home