Over the Hill
As this may be the last birthday that my sister is celebrating up north, here is my tribute to my sister who today is almost up the hill. For someone who is only ** yrs old, she has been through enough in the last 10 yrs to last a lifetime. And so as she begins another year at life, I wish her all the happiness and blessings that she soo long awaited for. I have to admit that we have our ups and downs but I will miss her and the girls when they leave us for the sunshine of California. It's hard to imagine that we will no longer be raising our kids together (words from my best friend whom I already lost to the sunny south!) but as she is starting her new life and making a new family, the possibilities for her are endless...I can only wish her the best. Happy Birthday, Renn!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home