Life up North

February 2, 2008

Peer Pressure

After much urging from a certain lunch buddy... I've finally decided to enter the blogger world. So welcome to Life up North.... life up in Canada... life up in Markham... life north of 16th Ave! I'm not very good at these sort of things so to the blogger police out there... don't bother pulling me over cuz i don't drive anyway!! And let's not get into the driving thing just yet, i think i'll leave that for a later post...

1 Comments:

  • Yay! Now you can post pictures of my Goddaughter and Benjoes!

    You better keep up with the picture posting, or you're in trouble... I remember receiving a reminder or two from you!

    and you were really bad about sending me pictures of the kids while I was in Japan, so this time...YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!

    By Blogger Lil Stinker, At February 6, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home