I know, I know.. it's been awhile. But this week has been crazy as we all caught that nasty stomach flu that's been going around. We all got it. Me, Hannah, Benjoe and Euge. It hasn't been pretty. We've been living off corn soup and ginger ale all week. Even Benjoe was lucky enough to have ginger ale, or as he calls it "coffee!" I'm taking one more day off, so I can detox our bedroom. Get rid of those germs on our bedsheets! Yes, naturally we passed it on to the other occupants of the house. Poor Rayanne, out of all of us that got sick she was the only one to miss the toilet and got it all over the carpet in the hallway! Sorry to Renn and Eric, I would have helped you guys clean it up, but after a week of picking up after people getting sick, I thought it was fair that it wasn't one of my kids I didn't have to pick up after for once! But like i said, today is dedicated to clean bedsheets!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home