Busy, busy, busy
So I know I haven't been that diligent in updating this blog. I've been looking over my previous blogs and I can't believe i never mentioned anything about the months of May, June and July. Basically, May, June, and July are BUSY!! I've been granted the honour of being a maid of honour,TWICE... exactly 1 month apart. So I've been busy planning bridal showers, a baby shower(my sister's) and my trips.. did I mention that they were both destination weddings?? (My first wedding in June is in Domincan Republic and the July is in California.) But I'm done my first bridal shower (a great success if i say so myself!) and now starting to plan for my sister's baby shower. We've also got the girls dance recitals coming up, dress fittings, more wedding luncheons and than finally vacations/weddings!! I think I've only come home right after work maybe 3 times over the past 2-3 weeks. How does the saying goes?? So much to do, so little time... Which reminds me I need to order food for next week... what am i wasting my time blogging for?? I have things to do!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home