I have to say...
I'm quite proud... of my sister... ! Yesterday I came home to find my sister in the kitchen. In fact, she's been in the kitchen a lot recently since she's been off work. If anyone knows my sister, she doesn't even know how to make rice. (I mean really, how hard is it to press the button on the rice cooker?!) For the third time this week, she's been at the kitchen tackling dinner. Yesterday she was attempting meatloaf. It was too bad I had to leave that I didn't get a chance to taste it. I don't know if it's the free time or the pregnancy hormones that's doing it to her, but it's great to see her making a home cooked meal.. not just nuking a frozen dinner or putting chicken nuggets in the oven, but a home cooked, straight from scratch meal! One day when I have time after work, I will try to show her how to turn that rice cooker on! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of the meals... but next time I'll try to sneak in the camera, just so that you all can be proud of her too!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home