lunch time road block
So I was advised by a fellow blogger to blog about this afternoon's lunch time road block. In addition to my daily exercise routine, I've been a little bit more concious about the food I've been eating lately. I can't say it's a diet because let's face it... it's not a diet if you're having an average of 2 (ok.. maybe 3 at the most!) cheat days a week. But I have been avoiding the white rice, the fast food and been trying to stick to a healthy dinner of fish and vegetables throught out the work week. (it's always the weekends when i tend to slip!) Anyhow, today at lunch i was a little naughty and decided to indulge in a bag of ketchup chips since the chicken wrap i was eating needed a little salt. I put my $1.25 in the vending machine and pressed A6 to satisfy my craving. And yes, as you can imagine... it got stuck! I spoke to the caf lady and of course she didn't have the key to open the vending machine. It must've been a sign from the gods that I need to be sticking to my healthy diet! She was somehow able to refund my change from the front desk and since there were no bags of ketchup at the counter I got a bag of cheetos instead. Again, so much to sticking to my healthy eating plan.. but i didn't feel so bad since my lunch buddy (who just started her healthy food and daily exercise routine this weekend!) shared and finished the bag of cheetos for me. I wonder if she ever got that second bag of cheetos she wanted to munch at her desk...

1 Comments:
You just had to drag me down with you, huh?
By
melandnorm, At
April 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home