Life up North

March 16, 2008

"Monkey Train/Hardlaser Punkaceratops"

I used to get a little annoyed when I'd have to pack all of my stuff for a weekend in Scarborough. Its not that I don't like going there... I get coffee and breakfast made every morning, Euge and I are almost guaranteed a baby-sitter should we want to go out, and I get a break from all the chaos from everyone in the house at Markham. I just hated that it would take so much, packing stuff for the kids for the weekend, every weekend. But lately, I don't seem to mind at all. What I've really been looking forward to on the weekend... is to rock!!!! I am a RockBand fanatic. When Benjoe is busy playing with his grandpa, I'll sneak downstairs to the basement and go on my tour. Last night I was the last one to go to bed as I was rockin' and rollin' to the the early morning. My character, Donna, has gone to 22 of the 43 cities. My other character, rc the drummer, has only been to 5 cities. I've got 2 bands. The first band is Monkey Train, with Euge on the drums, me on the guitar and Hannah as the lead singer. (Somtimes when the words go too fast she'll just hum to the tone and tempo!) That's Euge there hiding behind Benjoe in the first picture! My other band is Hardlaser Punkaceratops with Hannah on drums and me on the guitar. We always put it on easy, so our manager doesn't want to send us on a tour. My addiction is getting pretty bad. When I'm out and I hear a song from the game I want to go home and play. I may have to skip next weekend in Scarborough just to break my habit. But that's only if I can manage to stay away. After all, it is a long weekend and that means an extra day of rocking on!!

1 Comments:

  • We love Rockband too!

    Our band name is Chocolate Diapers... but it's pronounced with a Filipino accent "Choc-O-LAYTE di-A-pers"

    and we've gotten in trouble WAY too many times with the neighbour downstairs, so we can't play the drums very often...sucks! i love the drums!

    By Blogger Lil Stinker, At March 18, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home