Life up North

March 11, 2009

Grandparents and haircuts...

When each of the girls were little, around the age of 2 or 3 my mom had this thing about cutting their hair without me and my sister knowing until we came home from work. It's at this age for girls when their hair got to a nice decent length and my mom would chop it off up to their chin. So for once, with the lone little boy in the house, I thought I wouldn't have to worry about that... so to my surprise today at lunch I get a text message from my dad. I didn't know my dad even knew how to text message and I was even more surprised that it was a picture message.. with this...

My dad took him to get his haircut after weeks of passing by melonhead's asking to get a haircut just so he can sit in the spiderman chair! Sure it was far from being his first haircut but i was surprised none the less that my dad would do it too!! There's no sign of a fade like Eugene would have wanted to give him, and I'm far from angry like when my mom cut Hannah's curls off (her hair never saw any sign of curl thereafter :( but what is it about grandparents and haircuts?? I guess I must have asked for it when my dad and renn have been telling us for awhile now that he's been wanting to go there... I just never thought my dad would actually go and take him to get it cut!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home