Life up North

December 31, 2008

2008 in review

2008 was quite a big year and one thing Euge and I realized this morning was that it went by pretty fast. It probably went by so fast since so much has happened this year that I'm hoping 2009 will slow down just a bit! Most importantly, I've learned so much from all my experiences this last year, whether they were things I already knew that I needed reminding of, or new things that I've had the opportunity of experiencing for the first time. But instead of listing everything, here is my top 10 of things I've learned in 2008.

  1. Good things really do come to those who wait.
  2. It IS possible to be a maid of honour TWICE exactly a month apart... without losing your sanity!
  3. It's totally worth taking a one week vacation from the kids to soak up the sun and sand.
  4. Diamond's really are a girl's best friend.
  5. When you are given a second chance at life, Live it to the Fullest.
  6. Even though I may work in one, hospitals really aren't a great place to be in, no matter how many times you may be in one to get used to it.
  7. I love steaks that sizzle. :)
  8. Never be afraid to try something new.
  9. 3 is the new 2.
  10. Women go through so much to belong in the club called Motherhood. Whether we are trying to conceive, carry a baby for nine months, and most importantly ensure the child is healthy and safe.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home