Twilight
Thanks to Selena, I've jumped on the bandwagon and started reading Twilight 2 nights ago. and just like my niece, it's my new favourite obsession!! ;-) I had to ditch my lunch buddy today just so I could finish the book. (Mission accomplished!) A lot of people are comparing it to Harry Potter. No, there's no witches, wizards or magic, but I would compare it like the easy read the Harry Potter series has where you can read cover to cover over night. It's more a coming of age love story with a twist. To be young, in love, and a vampire!! Am I making you want to read it yet?! I'm not sure whether I want to watch the movie just as yet, as i'm not ready to let my own imagination of the book be clouded by images from the movie, just like it did with the HP series. I think I'll read the next book first before I do watch. I know Selena is in the middle of the second book now, but I'm trying to figure out how I can borrow the book from her, as I don't think I can wait for her to finish it before I can start reading!


1 Comments:
haha auntie rachel, by the time you come home, tonight.
I promise you I will be finish ;]
By
Selena Marie, At
November 28, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home