Better late than LOST...
The past week and a half I've been hibernating staying in the house as I finally decided to watch LOST. Where the heck have I been the past 6 years?! This show is great! In a matter of 10 or so odd days I've been glued to the TVas I got through all 5 seasons of Lost... my goal was to try and watch all 5 seasons before the next season starts on Feb 2nd. Well I'm done now, and I don't know if I can wait until Feb 2nd to see what happens! I'm actually glad that I watched it non stop, as it was so much easier to follow the storyline as I've heard in the past that it can get pretty confusing. I'm glad we've got the PVR so that I can still watch back to back episodes when the season finally starts and I won't miss a thing!

1 Comments:
Finally!!! Welcome, my friend;)
By
Lei's Kitchen, At
January 25, 2010 at 8:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home